

Forever Lily.
Both of the pictured pieces above are exactly the same piece. The one on the left was taken by my webcam and cropped by myself. This is how I've added the last few pieces of mine. The one on the right was scanned with my scanner, and pieced together from about 6 separate scans. As you can see they are fairly different. Clicking on them really shows the differences. There are pros and cons to both. The webcam picture is fairly straightforward. I can snap a picture, crop, and post it easily. However the quality isn't nearly as good and it's hard to get straight. The scanner on the other hand can't scan the whole piece. It's simply too big. So I have to piece each scan together. This takes a lot of time and still doesn't come out exactly correct. But the quality and coloring is much better. Hopefully I'll be doing all of them this way from now on. I'll just have to suck it up. This is hopefully the 3 of 4 for the Lily series.
No comments:
Post a Comment