In the end of the first trilogoy Frank Herbert really brings back the things that made Dune great. I was skeptical about the whole series and his writing in general from Dune Messiah, but Children of Dune truly was great and made me want to read on again. However, I think three books from one author is enough for a time. I need to get back to reading a non-fiction anyway.Children of Dune follows Paul's children as they fufill their destiny in this twisting tale of deceit and intrigue. This book had all the mysticism and mystery that I have come to expect from the Dune novels, with none of the petty relationships from the second book. I do not have much to say about it besides that since it is a fairly niche book only for those who really like sci-fi and have plunged three books into this series. Perhaps someday I will go back and read the last few. 8/10
No comments:
Post a Comment